These storage and sleeping systems offer a modular approach to vehicle organization. Choose from a basic platform all the way up to a Richlite Premier Package with dual drawers and a sleeper. These kits ship with some basic assembly required.
Under Platform: 13"
Floor to top of Platform: 13.5"
Between Uprights (left to right width): 19.5"
Platform Only: A platform that allows storage below the top surface. This option does not include drawers (which can be added later)
- Baltic Birch platform tops - Grade B/BB
- "No Snag" Recessed hardware throughout the platform surface
- Aluminum legs anodized black
- Stainless steel hardware throughout
- Solid 6061 aluminum anchor bars hold the system directly to the vehicle's body
- 4 tie down points for cargo on top
- Carbon fiber 3D printed "No Snag" tie down ramps
- Hinged contoured wings engineered with ZERO pinch points.
- Aluminum rear trim piece - functional and aesthetic
Sleeper: This option adds the sleeper panels and hinges to give you a large and luxurious sleeper area. Be the envy of everyone else at camp!
- Hinged sleeper panels which fold out to create a queen size sleeping area.
- Hardware is recessed into the panels.
Full Extension. Lock In, Lock Out. Ball Bearing. These drawers can be added onto the SS1 systems on initial purchase or as an add on later.
The drawers include hinged drawer faces allowing front access under the system's wings. The drawers are all pre-drilled for our optional slide out table. Drawers include divider slots and 3 dividers made from HDPE for the interior space of the drawer.
Interior Dimensions: 36" L x 17" W x 8.75" H (note there is >1" clearance between drawer top edge and platform underside; this allows for storage of 9.5" tall items in the drawers).
Half Width System: Want to retain a third row seat? Or space for a fridge mounted to the floor? Or just some flexible cargo space? No problem. We offer half width systems. Pricing is ~75% of a full width Premier Package. Email us to purchase.
Lead Time: Our build times vary throughout the seasons. Many orders can ship faster if needed, but please confirm with us ahead of time if your order is time-sensitive.
Finishes: All systems now come as standard in a prefinished Baltic Birch. This has the natural appearance of Birch with a protective coating that resists light scratches and water damage. If you're interested in an even more premium look, we can offer Richlite surfaces. Contact us for more info. firstname.lastname@example.org